xdosemu - launch oddity

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 12 08:36:16 UTC 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 00:07:44 -0700 (PDT)
Justin Zygmont <jzygmont at solarflow.net> wrote:

> i've been using dosemu for years, from what I understand, there has been a
> problem with FC5 and dosemu, thet the development team was working on.

I, too, use dosemu.  For program development, in my case (using PowerBasic/DOS).
I am using the dosemu 1.2.2. rpm that is available for download from
http://www.dosemu.org with FC5 on a daily basis without incident or problem.

I wonder where the op found dosemu-1.3.3-2.fc5.rpm; it doesn't appear to be
available from the "standard" yum repositories -- I just checked.

On the other hand, I don't use DPMI, which appears to be the problem with older
dosemu versions like 1.2.2.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net