Lost gnome-screensaver "themes" for xscreensaver hacks after last update.

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Jun 13 01:26:09 UTC 2006

Joseph Holladay wrote:
> Is this an intentional regression? Is there some other package I could
> install to restore them?  Gnome-screensaver seems to be a large step
> backwards for gnome.  Yes, I have read the "rationale" behind
> gnome-screensaver.

yum install xscreensaver-base
yum remove gnome-screensaver

xscreensaver is moving to extras for the next release cycle. You can get
the new version from fedora-extras-development if you want the latest
available now.

Jim
--
You must realize that the computer has it in for you.  The irrefutable
proof of this is that the computer always does what you tell it to do.