FC4 or FC5

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jun 13 08:10:25 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 00:09 -0700, jdow wrote:
> Don't have an exchange server. I simply have a large email database
> that makes migrating a PITA. I know what is wrong with OE. Thunderbird
> is an unknown. Switching would not be "a pleasure" I fear.

One option would be to set yourself up with an IMAP server, use your
current mail client to copy or move your mail archive to that and then
you could try out as many IMAP-compatible mail clients as you wanted
without having to worry about migration hassles.

You could even try it with a small subset of your archive to see how
well it works for you.

Paul.