Diary/Calendar s/w FC4

Jonathan Allen jonathan at barumtrading.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 17:23:20 UTC 2006

Leon,

> > Can anyone recommend a standard package for doing running a diary and
> > calendar in FC4?  I asked Yahoo/Google and got 280,000 entries most
> > of which were Windows or paper diaries/calendars.
>
> Have you looked at evolution?

There was a lot of flak when FC4 first came out about how dreadful the
new evolution was, so I standardised my client on thunderbird for email.
I'd prefer not to introduce evolution just for diary/calendar and have a
conflicting email choice - with its own sets of folders and difficulties
in sharing client emails between account managers.

Are there any other alternatives ?

Jonathan