Failed installs of RSS reader

Ollie Killingback ollie at techieinblack.info
Wed Jun 14 18:23:57 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 01:34 +0200, Losito Nicola wrote:

> Ollie, why don't you try launching an application (for example) blam!
> into shell with:

I did that and got this:

[olliek at CLEVELAND ~]$ blam &
[1] 11280
[olliek at CLEVELAND ~]$
Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: libblam.so
in (wrapper managed-to-native)
Imendio.Blam.MessageConnection:bacon_message_connection_new (string)
in <0x0000f> Imendio.Blam.MessageConnection:.ctor (System.String
appName)
in <0x0005f> Imendio.Blam.Application:.ctor (System.String[] args,
System.Object[] props)
in <0x0002c> Imendio.Blam.Application:Main (System.String[] args)

[1]+  Exit 1                  blam
[olliek at CLEVELAND ~]$

Now here I make an attempt to understand: DllNotFoundException would
make me think there is something missing from the install by Yum?  Is
that correct?  Then it looks as tho' I am missing libblam.so - how am I
doing now?

And if I am right, what do I do about it, and if I am wrong, please give
me some help!

Many thanks.

Ollie K