httpd configuration

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 16 05:14:44 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 23:52 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> In which case just tell the system to relabel, sorry, I forgot how to
> do that. Or you can manually label them.

As I said the first time around...

However, doing a system relabel is slow, but simply setting the contexts
for the directories is quick, hence why I mention the FAQ, it covers
that sort of thing.  And is a bit more followable about how to do this
than the SELinux manuals.

I read messages from the public lists.