FC4 or FC5

Sean seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 17 20:41:14 UTC 2006

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:37:23 -0500
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please verify that statement by confirming that the
> owners of all relevant patents are willing to sell
> all rights - and that you can do it at a price that
> will work for your product you plan to release under
> the GPL.

Why do you continue to be so thick?  The same problem exists for
your beloved example of Microsoft.  They would have the exact
same problem when they try to go to third parties to buy patents
to include in their software.

So, are there things that aren't for sale to GPL?  Yes.  Are there
things that aren't for sale to Microsoft?  Yes.

So again, you refuse to understand the very simple point that was
being made in my response and dream up some stupid bullshit about
some things not being for sale.  You really need to take a breath
and rethink some of your biases.

> Show me your business plan.

What the hell are you talking about?

Sean