Unofficial gdm 2.14.9 to fix autologin

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 21:09:28 UTC 2006

I got sick of waiting for the autologin problem to get fix, as this is quite
a pain for me, and made my own rpm:
http://www.montleon.com/gdm-2.14.9-0.i386.rpm
http://www.montleon.com/gdm-2.14.9-0.src.rpm

and another user (fuxialis) compiled for x86_64:
http://www.montleon.com/gdm-2.14.9-1.x86_64.rpm

All that was done was to downlod the official 2.14.8 source rpm from Fedora
and install, copy the gdm-2.14.9.tar.bz2 file from the projects website into
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES, change the version in the gdm.spec from 2.14.8 to
2.14.9 and build the rpm.  I know other were inconvenienced by this as well;
you can feel free to use this in the interim to get yourself working until
Fedora goes ahead and gets the official rpm out.

R/S
Jason