yum upgrade FC4 -> FC5 in about 15 minutes

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jun 20 15:19:54 UTC 2006

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 20:50 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Ric Moore wrote:
>>> I'll shut up for three days if a search party loaded down with lots of
>>> chocolate, pizza, and  Diet Sprite shows up here. Ric
>> I don't know, but I think I'd hold out for a 6 pack of Rock Green Lite
>> in place of the Sprite et all, as I'm diabetic & theres less sugar in
>> the RGL. :)
>
> I am diabetic as well, the scourge of us older folks who have lived too
> well in the past. :) What is Rock Green Lite?
> Ric

Rolling Rock's Lite beer, 83 calories a green glass bottle.  I heard
another brands commercial on tv last night, claimed only 64 calories.
But the brand name has escaped ATM.  The scourge of age, short term
memory that doesn't remember...  2nd thing to go.  The first goes away
when they put you on blood pressure pills.  Humm, Becks seems to come to
mind, presumably their Light beer.  I'll check it at the store today
since my fridge is running low on other things.

--
Cheers, Gene