FC4 or FC5

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Jun 20 23:50:02 UTC 2006

Sean wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:32:28 -0700
> Rick Stevens <rstevens at vitalstream.com> wrote:
>
>> For crissakes, Sean, would you drop this bloody thread?  It has nothing
>> whatsoever to do with Fedora Core and has become nothing more than a
>> "Did Not!" "Did So!" litany of useless drivel.  We know your opinion and
>> that of the other so-called contributors to this thread.  We don't need
>> it reiterated ad-nauseum.  Drop it.
>>
>> Sheesh!  "Beneath the calm exterior lurk the dynamics of a nursery
>> school recess."
>
> Which is basically what i've been saying since the start.  The complaints
> against the GPL are childish and not useful.   I've been hoping the thread
> would die for quite some time and am happy to do my part to end it as long
> as I see the same is true of the GPL complainers.
>
> Cheers,
> Sean

And it all began with a few simple questions.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-June/msg01345.html

I believe the actual questions presented by the original poster were
answered.

So Bill's dad was part of the lawfirm to ensure a level(ed) playing field?

Jim
--
Don't e about people stealing your ideas.  If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats.