FC4 or FC5

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Jun 21 00:16:05 UTC 2006

jdow wrote:
> From: "Sean" <seanlkml at sympatico.ca>
>
>> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:26:33 -0700
>> "Alan M. Evans" <ame1 at extratech.com> wrote:
>>

>>> For someone who seems to have, at least in this thread, declared
>>> everyone who disagrees with himself somehow or another illogical or
>>> stupid or insane or silly, you have, for your part, committed nearly
>>> every classic logical fallacy. I believe that this one is, generally
>>> speaking, called a genetic fallacy.
>>
>> Alan,
>>
>> Please look closer, what I did was lay out a fact.  I didn't make
>> any conclusion.  If you think there was an implication of something
>> in my statement you're wrong.  It was simply an email to show an
>> interesting connection that might be helpful for someone googling
>> the thread later to know.   Now which logical fallacy is it that
>> you just committed?
>
> Cough, Sean, you should realize it was painfully obvious you were
> trying to impeach the evidence based on a loose connection to the
> father of BG. That is an open invitation to readers to make the
> logical fallacy on their own part.
>
> {^_^}

Or the key to reveal why the DOJ took no action after many lawyers
became wealthy from the "Let's pretend to prosecute Microsoft. We will
get the taxpayers' dollars, get practical experience if ever a real case
was presented."

Like anything, many whys are never answered. They remain in the "why
state" until a rational connection can release all instances of why that
are accumulated.

The connection may not be meaningful. Then again, why!

Jim

--
It is only people of small moral stature who have to stand on their dignity.