yum upgrade FC4 -> FC5 finally "done"

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jun 23 02:36:34 UTC 2006

Joe Klemmer wrote:

> If no one hears from me within 3 days send a search party loaded down
>  with lots of chocolate, pizza and Sprite (7-up will also do but no
> Sierra Mist!)

	Ok, it was 4 days, 26 cans of Sprite and two Pizza Hut Pizzas but I'm
back.  Oh, what fun it was, too.  I have a little quick "What happened
and how I got past it" as well as a mini-review (more like a
mega-complaint against Evolution) on my blog.  If anyone wants to know
what happened with the upgrade and how I got through it just go to -

	http://x-nc.blogspot.com/

I'll post a more detailed description of what happened here if anyone
really wants to know (maybe for future reference).

Joe