OT: PHPMyAdmin Problem

Chris Maiden chris at samatason.co.uk
Sat Jun 24 12:21:28 UTC 2006

Hi

Sometimes when I insert or delete a table row I get directed to usr.com the US Robotics website appears in the right frame while my tables are still
listed in the left frame...

Any ideas?

In my comfig I have - $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] = 'usr/local/apache2/htdocs/phpmyadmin/';

I have also tried $cfg['PmaAbsoluteUri'] = 'usr/local/apache2/htdocs/phpmyadmin';

The first part of the path is usr - but why I am getting this behaviour I don't know

Also

I am running FC5 on my HP NX8220 and it doesn't come out of sleep - I just get a black screen - I am pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL to re-boot...

Thanks for any ideas!!!

Regards,

Chris