xcdroast issue

Wolfgang Gill wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Tue Jun 27 03:03:33 UTC 2006

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:40:03 -0400, Eugene Poole wrote
> Whenever I attempt to run xcdroast I get the following message:
>
> [etpoole at jpdsys1 ~]$ xcdroast
>
> ** (xcdroast:20453): WARNING **: Invalid cdrecord-ProDVD version
> 2.01-dvd found.
>         Expecting at least version 2.01a11
>         Start xcdroast with the -n option to override (not
> recommended!)
>
> I've tried to track down where it thinks it's getting cdrecord-
> ProDVD but I can't locate it.  Does anyone have any ideas about
> what's going wrong?
>
> Any help is appreciated!
> Gene

Checkout the XCDRoast Website.. http://www.xcdroast.org/, that will help with
the ProDVD file, and the key you need to use it.. If your only wanting to burn
CD-/+R's then you don't need it.. But if you need to burn DVD+/-R's you will
need this file.

Wolf