FC and Spam

Mike mike at atn-networks.nl
Wed Jun 28 10:53:26 UTC 2006

Maybe because not every FC system has a mail-server installed.... cause
what is the point of a spam filter when there is no mail-server setup on
the system.
BUT, when you do include a mail-server with the install it would be
great to have a default spam filter indeed.

Mike

--
ATN Networks
Dirk de Derdelaan 215