Exchange Connector / Evolution 2.6.2 Problem in FC5

Julian C. Dunn jdunn at devlin.ca
Thu Jun 29 14:58:43 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-29 at 16:45 +0200, Andreas Wahlert wrote:

> i have an -out of the box- and totaly patched FC5 installation.
> The installation is clean and fresh.
>
> There is only one Problem. Evolution 2.6 crashes randomly. I have
> googled for this but i have no solution found.
> There is a dirty hack with gtk2 libs. But this don't works for me. i
> can't find the described gtk2 (2.9.1) version
>
> Is this already fixed?? Or is this a Bug (there is an bugzilla entry)??

I have these problems too with Evolution 2.6.2 on FC5. It was fine with
the previous incarnation of Evolution (2.6.1 I guess) on FC5, but now
the connector & evolution will crash randomly.

I switched to using IMAP against Exchange but I don't get my calendar,
etc. (obviously)

- Julian

--
Julian C. Dunn, P.Eng.