yum update problems, FC4 on x86-64

Kayvan A. Sylvan kayvan at sylvan.com
Fri Jun 30 12:25:48 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 08:01:50AM +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
> According to this message:
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-June/msg01005.html
>
> simply rebuilding the packages should suffice (the dependency should no
> longer be needed). If you're being affected by a dependency issue on
> libatkmm-1.6.so.1, try raising a bug on the affected package and ask for
> it to be rebuilt.

Thanks, Paul. This was my own problem, since I built an RPM for
mysql-query-browser a few weeks ago, and had installed it. I removed
the RPM, did "yum update", and rebuilt and installed the mysql-query-browser
RPM. All works fine now.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan, | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)