free car maintenance software on FC3

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed May 17 07:10:57 UTC 2006

Hi,

> My neighbour is a  gargage owner and he is looking for a software
> through which he can maintain the records of the cars he is repairing
> for example  Car Model, What repairs done on the car, money charged,
> who has done the repairing, what new parts fitted in the car etc.

Gnucash do it for you?

To be honest, this is the sort of thing I'd use php/MySQL for with a
simple HTML front end - not sure if there is anything out of the box to
do it (there probably is), but it would only take a weekend to write
(more or less).

TTFN

Paul
--
ich liebe Ashleigh, eins zwei drei
ich liebe Ashleigh, auf meinem Knee zu hüpfen