Automatically start kalarm on login

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat May 20 05:24:51 UTC 2006

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sat, 20 May 2006 12:45:34 +0800
> Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
>
>> Start kalarm...then go to settings/configure kalarm.  There is a check
>> box for starting at login.  Make sure that is checked and hit "apply".
>> You're done.
>
> "Start alarm monitoring at login" is already checked, but it's also greyed
> out.
>
> And it doesn't automatically start.

And "Autostart at Login" is checked?  If it is....

try unchecking, hitting apply, checking, hitting apply.

Also, you should check your ~/.kde/share/config/kalarm* files ....
maybe delete it and start over...

--
I want EARS!  I want two ROUND BLACK EARS to make me feel warm 'n
secure!! SIX AND A HALF HOURS!!!