FC5 and Creative Vibra16c ISAPNP card

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Mon May 22 19:02:35 UTC 2006

Yes, sound out is pluged and speakers works fine.
The problem is that, is the first time I tryed this sound card, and the
first time that the sound card is detected and no sound is ear.

Any help? The volume icon in gnome don't attach into the detected soundcard.

Please, I need more help.

Thanks

--
    Samuel Díaz García