Howto add 2 output iptables rules?

Patrick fedora at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed May 24 10:40:49 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I would like to set some tos bits for Asterisk/VoIP on my FC5 box. These
are the rules I would like to add to /etc/sysconfig/iptables:

-A RH-Firewall-1-OUTPUT -t mangle -p udp -m udp --dport 5060 -j DSCP
--set-dscp 0x28

-A RH-Firewall-1-OUTPUT -t mangle -p udp -m udp --sport 10000:20000 -j
DSCP --set-dscp 0x28

If I add these rules at the end just before "COMMIT" and do #service
iptables restart I see the following error message:

Applying iptables firewall rules: iptables-restore v1.3.5: Line 20 seems
to have a -t table option.

Error occurred at line: 20

Anyone know how I can add these rules?

Thanks and regards,