unable to install Zend on Fedora Core 5

Me2resh Lists me2resh.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 28 10:48:31 UTC 2006

i tried setenforce but i got this

[root at localhost Me2resh]# setenforce 0
bash: setenforce: command not found

so i disabled the selinus from the GUI interface
and tried installinf Zend
and i got this :
[root at localhost Me2resh]# ./Z*.bin
Preparing to install...
Extracting the JRE from the installer archive...
Unpacking the JRE...
Extracting the installation resources from the installer archive...
Configuring the installer for this system's environment...
awk: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
dirname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
/bin/ls: error while loading shared libraries: librt.so.1: cannot open
basename: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
dirname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
basename: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open
hostname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open

Launching installer...

grep: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
/tmp/install.dir.29286/Linux/resource/jre/bin/java: error while loading
shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

any suggestions ?