Yum

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Wed Oct 18 01:49:58 UTC 2006

Hi Ted;

On Tue, 2006-17-10 at 22:09 -0300, Ted Gervais wrote:
> I seem to have lost my 'YUM'.  I deleted some python files which must have
> been apart of Yum or the other way around.

Re-install 'yum' with 'Pirut' i.e. the Add/remove program in the System
Tools menu.  After you've got it; yum for yum update and yumex.

I have had the same kind of thing happen to myself.
> How do I get  my YUM back?  Can I  reinstall it from the iso disks or
> should I do a search and find an rpm version out in the world somewhere?
>

> ---
> Ted Gervais,
> Coldbrook, Nova Scotia, Canada

P.S.  I knew you had to be Canadian.  Great lines; most of our American
friends on this list would never catch on to the humour.

--
Regards Bill