problem installing kino on fc5

Pawel null7 at wp.pl
Thu Oct 19 17:48:28 UTC 2006

Hallo.
I have following repositories enabled:
1) all fedora repositories
2) dries repository
3) freshrpm repository

When I try to install kino software I ge following message:
[root at localhost ~]# yum install kino
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
dries                                                                [1/6]
core                                                                 [2/6]
updates                                                              [3/6]
freshrpms                                                            [4/6]
macromedia                                                           [5/6]
extras                                                               [6/6]
Parsing package install arguments
Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Downloading header for kino to pack into transaction set.
kino-0.9.2-1.fc5.rf.i386. 100% |=========================|  26 kB    00:00
---> Package kino.i386 0:0.9.2-1.fc5.rf set to be updated
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libx264.so.48 for package: kino
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libx264.so.48 is needed by package kino

I have x264 package installed on my system, with newer vesion of libx264 (50) installed on my system:
prompt$ rpm -qa | grep x264
x264-0.0.0-0.2.20060917.fc5.rf

prompt$ rpm -ql x264
/usr/bin/x264
/usr/lib/libx264.so.50
/usr/share/doc/x264-0.0.0
/usr/share/doc/x264-0.0.0/AUTHORS
/usr/share/doc/x264-0.0.0/COPYING

Have You got any idea on how to install kino?

Regards

Masz mocne nerwy? Wejdź na stronę ociekającą diabolo pomidoro.
Czeka mroczna strona pełna nagród - niech myszka prowadzi Cie do:
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.halloween.wp.pl&sid=905