Apache web form

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 21 18:53:20 UTC 2006

I need a simple web form that I can use on my FC5 webserver to gather feedback
and orders from a website ("Click here to send comments to the webmaster" type
of thing).

I have never done anything with forms, and having heard all kinds of horror
stories about security vulnerabilities in scripts like this I am a bit
hesitant to grab a random form script from ghawd-knows-where and try to use
that.

Any recommendations for what I should be using?  I would like to be able to
define text fields (name, address, 50 words or less) and have a drop-down list
(select your category).  Then click "submit" and have the form emailed.