Help: setup sudo and LDAP sudoer maps.

Robinson Tiemuqinke hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 00:23:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

 Here is a newbie asking advices on sudoers LDAP maps.
>From the sudo website, it says there are limitations
in using negation in hosts/users in sudores ldap
mapping.

 I have a few negations setups in
hosts/users/commands, so that means I should not
migrate /etc/sudoers to sudoers maps in LDAP? Please
help.

 My netgroup migrations from NIS/YP to LDAP proves a
big success and sudo can read the ldap now after
compile the packages again with --with-ldap switch.

 Please help. Thanks a lot.