Apple Cinema 23"

redhatdude at bellsouth.net redhatdude at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 25 06:32:36 UTC 2006

Hi,
Can someone tell me how to get my 23" Apple Cinema display to work
with my Fedora system? I got an ASUS Pundit-R box with a pentium 4
and integrated graphics on the motherboard. I set FC6 with system-
config-display to use the Apple display and nothing happens, not even
a console, just a black screen. The box has a DVI port in the back. I
also tried the display with an adapter plug where the CRT monitor
goes. Nothing.
Help please, since I can't find anything on the web.
EJ