FYI: Fedora Core 6 CD/DVD labels from FC Artwork

Markku Kolkka markkuk at tuubi.net
Wed Oct 25 13:54:28 UTC 2006

Antonio Olivares kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika keskiviikko,
25. lokakuuta 2006 05:17):
> Dear list,
>    There are some nice looking Fedora Core 6 labels
> for CD/DVD's labels and cases.  Take a look at
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArtFC6

Nice idea, but how can I actually print an usable DVD sleeve
insert from the "official" SVG file from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArt?
It's set up for 275.4 x 614.85 mm page size, which doesn't make
any sense. After re-setting the paper size to A4, it prints out
too large. Why isn't the label provided as a file that can be
simply printed without any adjustments?

--
 Markku Kolkka
 markku.kolkka at iki.fi