fixing amarok ???

I used amarok as my player in FC4.  It worked great with the flac files
I have.

I am VERY disappointed to see that the FC6 upgrade UNINSTALLED amarok !

I installed amarok 1.4.3 with yum install amarok, but there are
problems !

1) it crashes frequently
2) it doesn't play mp3 and flac files !

Anyone have a quick solution for these issues, like an fc6 rpm that
doesn't crash and will play mp3 and flac files ?

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.