Re: fixing amarok ???

Kim Lux wrote:
xine is gone too !  It was there before the upgrade.  So apparently not
only are we getting an upgrade, we are getting all our non Fedora wanted
apps removed !   What is up with that ?

If you install applications from Fedora Extras and did not enable it during installation, those applications dont have a upgrade path. You would have to install them against after the upgrade.

Rahul