Dual boot FC6 and SuSE 10.0

I have a SuSE box on which I wish to install FC6 so that I can dual boot. I have another machine (WinXP) on which I installed FC6 and everything went well. Is the procedure the same for the install? The WinXP machine has two hard drives, while the SuSE just has one. Does that make a difference? What is the procedure?

Thanks,
Ed