Re: Torrent question

On Thursday 26 October 2006 17:32, John Bowden wrote:
> Anne Wilson writes:
> > I completed the DVD download yesterday and have been seeding since then.
> > Azureus, though tells me that the Ratio is bad, at 0.376 (< 0.5).  What
> > does this mean?
> >
> > Anne
>
> It means you are downloading much more than you are sharing. if
> that figure is for the fedora dl then it means the fedara
> download has not up loadded much yet.

The problem is that I'm seeing two different ratio figures.  One says 0.903,
which makes sense to me.  I finished the download yesterday and I'm still
uploading, but take-up is well below the limit I set - less than half.  I've
still only uploaded 2.7GB.

On the status line, though, is a red light, saying that the ratio is now
0.392.  This is the one I was asking about, as it makes no sense.

Anne