remote desktop FC6 > Windows XP machines.

Hi,

I'm the new boy and am still finding my feet with fedora core 5.

The question i have is:- Is there a program that i can remote connect up
to my customers PC's (predominantly Windows XP machines) so that i can
provide remote support without having to boot my windows machine.

If so can you tell me the name of the program and either a link to a
place with simple instructions for installation or just some simple
instructions.

Thanks in advance...

Darren