Re: remote desktop FC6 > Windows XP machines.

Darren Foster wrote:
Hi,

I'm the new boy and am still finding my feet with fedora core 5.
The question i have is:- Is there a program that i can remote connect up
to my customers PC's (predominantly Windows XP machines) so that i can
provide remote support without having to boot my windows machine.
If so can you tell me the name of the program and either a link to a
place with simple instructions for installation or just some simple
instructions.

Thanks in advance...

Darren

Try tsclient. It works pretty much just like Windows Remote Desktop Connection.

Justin Willmert