Re: remote desktop FC6 > Windows XP machines.

Darren Foster wrote:
I'm the new boy and am still finding my feet with fedora core 5. The question i have is:- Is there a program that i can remote connect up
to my customers PC's (predominantly Windows XP machines) so that i can
provide remote support without having to boot my windows machine. If so can you tell me the name of the program and either a link to a
place with simple instructions for installation or just some simple
instructions.

I have been providing remote assistance to Windows based workstations for quite a while. VNC is the ideal tool for the job. Using an RDP client works too but the user working on the system gets logged off when I take control using Rdesktop, which is not what I want.

--
Regards
Vivek J. Patankar

Registered Linux User #374218