Re: remote desktop FC6 > Windows XP machines.

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006, Darren Foster wrote:

Hi,

I'm the new boy and am still finding my feet with fedora core 5.

The question i have is:- Is there a program that i can remote connect up
to my customers PC's (predominantly Windows XP machines) so that i can
provide remote support without having to boot my windows machine.

If so can you tell me the name of the program and either a link to a
place with simple instructions for installation or just some simple
instructions.

rdesktop WORKSFORME!!

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com