Re: VMware server cannot run on FC6

redhatdude bellsouth net wrote:

After following your instructions step by step, the configuration script finally runs. What doesn't run is VMWare, if I try to launch it from the terminal, it says that it was not configured correctly and that I should run the configuration script once again.
EJ

but the error message related config.h is gone ???
that was where i was replying to !
(english ????!)

i suggest that vmware-config.pl has to run *with different/new network options* - i tried it just right now -

i currently run vmware on:
...2.6.18-1.2798.fc6 #1 SMP ... x86_64 x86_64 x86_64
                                ^^^^^^

without problems (except that smac warning) !

maybe you got some more trouble with vmware...

--

   ronald