SOLVED: Dual boot Fed5 & Fed6

George Hare hare.george at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:24:25 UTC 2006

Many thanks to Nigel, Jim and Robert. Sometimes things are just too
simple and therefore overlooked. I thought that backing up different
files and zipping and unzipping and copying would just dig my hole
deeper...I told you I am easily confused. So, what I did was give up
and decided to reinstall fc6. I only inserted the first cd and it
found the installations and asked me if I wanted  language etc... then
to change bootloader; I chose no and added fed6 to the choice box that
already had fc5 as the default. After that, it did no more
installation and it gave me the "Congratulations...etc" and told me to
reboot. I did and much to my surprise Fed5 and Fed6 were my OS
options. Caveat, my second fc5 choice was not there, but I'm sure it
can be added if desired.
I would also like to thank all who create, help and fix. Your worth is
invaluable.

George Hare