PCI BIOS error - FC6

Hi all,

Since doing a clean install of FC6 on my laptop, I'm getting this error:

PCI: BIOS Bug: MCFG area at e0000000 is not E820-reserved

I'm using a Asus A3E notebook. Checking through the archives, only one
other person seems to have got this error, and the fix was to download a
new BIOS from the motherboard manufacturer. I checked the Asus site and
my BIOS is up to date -- mainly because the BIOS does not seem to have
been updated since 2005, when I bought this laptop!

Anyway, the error is kind of annoying, though it doesn't seem to affect
normal operations. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Regards,
Pascal Chong