Multimedia controller: ATI Technologies Inc Unknown device 4d52 ??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Tue Jan 2 02:40:43 UTC 2007

By the way;

Both the tvtime and bttv web sites *seem* to indicate that they are good
for using any ATI TV Wonder card. ??

On Mon, 2007-01-01 at 21:20 -0500, William Case wrote:
> Hi Phil;
>
> Thank you.  Finally, some help.
>
> I have no /dev/video0 or /dev/video (or /dev/radio).  In WindowsXP both
> the TV and the FM Radio work so I assume the card is physically
> installed correctly.  See below.

[snip]

> It seems Kudzu or whatever isn't even recognizing the existence of my
> card, much less trying to supply a module or driver.  Tried bttv, bt878
> and cx88.

lsmod | grep bttv returns
bttv                  178101  1 bt878
video_buf              28997  1 bttv
ir_common              32197  1 bttv
compat_ioctl32          5569  1 bttv
i2c_algo_bit           12873  1 bttv
btcx_risc               9161  1 bttv
tveeprom               18513  1 bttv
videodev               27073  1 bttv
v4l2_common            26305  2 bttv,videodev
i2c_core               25537  5
bttv,i2c_algo_bit,tveeprom,i2c_ec,i2c_i801

--
Regards Bill