beagled-helper is sucking all of the resources!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 9 08:42:05 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 06:51 +0000, Amadeus W. M. wrote:
> I like in FC how some things are setup (particularly, the automounter
> and printing), but I find it annoying that beagle and selinux are
> enabled by default.

I removed beagle from the get go, but I can't say that I've had problems
with SELinux since FC5.  Of course you've got to customise it if you're
running servers, but then you've also got to configure the server (both,
usually, require non-default options).  But I haven't had any issues
attributable to it in the general running of client PCs.