Vnc module in xorg.conf?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 23:16:37 UTC 2007

Is it still supposed to work to load the vnc module in xorg.conf to be
able to connect to the console screen?  I've used it in FC1 through FC5
but things have changed in FC6.  I added the 'Modules' section back and
got to the point where I can connect and thing come close to working.
However when things move on the screen they sometimes don't erase behind
and it ends up being a mess.  This happens on the console screen as well
as the vnc copy while the viewer is connected.  Is vnc broken or could
I have done something wrong by putting back all the module names that
the xorg.conf had on an FC5 setup?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com