Disable suspend?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Jan 13 14:30:48 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 17:11 +0100, Mogens Kjaer wrote:

> Could this be the default setup for new users? Changing
> it won't help users that already have a gnome profile.

I don't even think changing that text file will change it for new users
unless you reload the schema with gconftool-2

That may be all you need to do globally.

I used gconf-editor and found the value in FC5 but it would not allow me
to change it (set to schema). I'm guessing if you change it in the
schema text file and then reload it with gconftool-2 but I haven't tried
it.