How NSA access was built into Windows

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Wed Jan 17 12:11:38 UTC 2007

On Wed January 17 2007 6:44 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Hah!  Now I understand!  This thread is a trojan!  That's why it stays
> active no matter what I do! :-)

You know Anne, about the only time I ever get in people's faces on internet
mail-lists is when they attempt to be list-cops and stifle discussion. If
people want to beat a subject to death it doesn't bother me - the DB's and
DGM's and their sophomoric chest thumping and unoriginal humor are
dime-a-dozen. But, I gotta hand it to you - that line above is a good one!

The discussion has been useful - I've not only learned much about the issue,
but I've learned much about various personalities on this list - sometimes,
the most useful aspect of such discussions.

Here's a small mea culpa to Rick - while I was put off by your first post and
your one line attempt to turn off the discussion, I found your follow-up much
more to the point. While I might disgagree with some specifics, your points
were well taken. I say that because I've been a political organizer for over
30 years, and I have stood for, and held minor elective offices. BUT, this
discussion has certainly been useful to me, and provided a plethora of
information on the subject, and sources for follow-up, so I don't think it's
been a waste of my time, and I suspect there are not a few who have learned a
thing or two.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA