How NSA access was built into Windows

John Bowden john.bowden43 at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 15:56:42 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 10:15 -0500, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 23:37 -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 22:20:23 -0500,
> >   Lyvim Xaphir <knightmerc at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Phil is a United States citizen.  As such he would not have been put in
> > > Gitmo.  Club Gitmo is reserved for non-US combatants; as such they do
> > > not fall under the purview of the US Constitution.
> >
> > Bush claims to be able to declare anyone an emeny combatant and then be
> > able have done pretty whatever he wants to you.
>
> What US citizens have been declared enemy combatants?
Maybe the American found fighting for the Taliban in Afghanistan during
the Afghan invasion?

> > The US constitution protects the rights of noncitizens (at least it used to)
> > as well as citizens.
>

> "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect
> Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the
> common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of
> Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
> Constitution for the United States of America."
>
> The Constitution's primary purpose is to outline the rights of US
> citizens, not non-citizens.  That's what the Constitution does.  Which
> is the whole reason non-citizens are trying to become US citizens in the
> first place.
>
> LX
> --
> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
> Off Topic or Political Discussions:
> http://mandrakeot.mdw1982.com/
>
> "Character is what you do when nobody's looking." - J.C. Watts

So your constitution makes it illegal to lock up and torture US citizens
but its not illegal to lock up and torture none US citizens, - without
due course to a court and proof they are guilty. Its this two tier form
of democracy that the Arab states are so suspicious of.
--
Registered Linux user number 414240
Guy Fawkes the only person to enter the Parliament with honest