vmware

roland roland at cat.be
Sat Jan 20 13:55:17 UTC 2007

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:39:35 +0100, Guillermo Garron
<guillermo.fedora at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/20/07, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > no you won't
>> >
>> I've seen several posts that the module won't compile.  Are they
>> mistaken?
> I had that problem too, but it was not solved by a patch, just a small
> trick.
>
> http://www.go2linux.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=9
>
> but anyway, I agree with your that maybe if it is for his client maybe
> the best option is CentOS, as the have bigger cycles than fedora, and
> a server is supposed to be installed for long time.
> But it is just my opinion.
>
> I use CentOS and Debian for server aplications and Fedora en Ubuntu for
> Desktop

I thank you all for your help
I asked the question on the site of centos and got this:
--
Anyway, vmware-server should always be the base and other machines running
as guests inside ... If you need two terminal servers ( a linux based one

Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba