kernel BUG at lib/kernel_lock.c:83! - 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue Jan 30 03:15:45 UTC 2007

Albert Graham wrote:
> *Exactly! yet another useless comment.*

IMO you've been good at making them today Albert.  Stop wasting time
bitching that everyone else is wrong for telling you what you don't
want to hear.  It was merely politely pointed out to you that the bug
would have to be reproduced without the binary module for it to be
looked at seriously.  You chose to complain about that and make this
more of an issue than it needs to be.  Congratulations.  :)

Here's the deal, don't post kernel bugs here unless you are willing to
let others (some of whom may be kernel developers) point out the
futility of trying to debug them when binary modules are present.
'Kay?  Thanks.

I visualize a time when we will be to robots what dogs are to humans,
and I'm rooting for the machines.
    -- Claude Shannon