FC6 not connecting

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Jan 31 12:00:57 UTC 2007

Edward Dekkers wrote:

> P.S. I've been using Linux since Redhat 5.2 and I STILL can not do
> everything I want graphically. I'm afraid for fixing problems like this
> the CLI is still your best bet.

Using RHL from the Realplayer, Netscape 4.7.x series and Wordperfect
preview edition. I cannot recall if this was 5.1 or 5.2

Anyway, using setup from the cli was my early way of configuring the
system. Now using the GUI tools more often, it always is a challenge
when they change the GUI tools from one version to a completely
different acting tool. Network configuration and X configuration come to
mind.

Jim

--
C:\> WIN