having trouble with web site and resolving a host

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Mon Jul 2 17:24:20 UTC 2007

Hello there,

I finally got the eDns client to work properly.  However, I have a few other questions.  I want pilotalk.com to be accessible on ports 21, 22, 80, 8080.  I have set "system-config-securitylevel" to allow these ports to be open.  But it seems as though my issue is a resolving issue.  Do I need to change resolv.conf for this to make the server see that it is pilotalk?  Or what do people think needs to happen next?