M2N-MX sound problem

Paul Erickson paule at sfu.ca
Tue Jul 3 14:55:47 UTC 2007

Ed Greshko wrote:
> Paul Erickson wrote:
>
>> For some reason, I can only get sound from one of the channels on my
>> M2N-MX board. A google search
>> indicates that others have encountered this, but the solutions seem to
>> be for other distributions.
>>
>> Any thoughts?
>>

> Yes, point us to the solution and maybe someone will fedoraize it for you.

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the reply. The one place I found that indicated the same
symptoms  was:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=548051

However, I could not find the " /etc/modules.d/alsa" file they referred
to on my FC6 system.

Thanks for the time.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt at telus.net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

“Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates it's warriors from it's scholars will have it's thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools" - Thucydides - The Pelopenisia

"The Malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous." - Churchill